This beautiful pour over bar, the Clive Stand, is the proud product of Mark Hellweg. Mark put together this bar with input from a local artist/craftsman and feedback from baristas, including myself. The Clive Stand does the same work as any other 3 up pour over bar, yes, but it's more elegant. Allow me to elaborate:
- It's smaller, that saves bar space.
- It looks good, always a plus.
- It's made of salvage wood, that's Green.
- The holes are beveled 60 degrees, that fits those Harios like a glove.
- A little ridge in front of the pitchers centers them under the cone, like a tennis ball on string in your garage.
- My friend Mark invented it, undeniable!
|The real Clive Stand, standing up.|
The 'C' shaped side panels are meant to represent Mark's brand, Clive Coffee.
So it is now, with much disappointment, that ask of you; do not buy these products. Thank you.